September 10, 2008

Day 10 of 30 Day Meditation Challenge

Prepared for meditation at 9:30 pm by practicing deep breathing for 5 minutes. With each inhale and exhale I could feel energy building up in my head . There was also some pressure at the top of my head. I focused on my breathing and commenced todays meditation. It was a lot easier to relax today, contrary to yesterdays session.

After 10 minutes I opened my eyes - it seems that I know exactly when my 10 minutes are over. Well, today I felt like meditating twice so I closed my eyes and within a minute I heard a female voice saying 'use'. Startled, I instantly opened my eyes and ended the session.

I think I could've heard a complete sentence had I not been so alarmed. Maybe next time. Overall todays meditation felt like a really refreshing nap.

No comments: