January 7, 2011

Light Eyes

Woke up at 2:45am, fell asleep by 6am though I was not sleepy just focused on breathing to relax, like a natural occuring meditation.

Moments later there is intense energy pumping through soles of feet, ascending through body. I could feel major expansions near reproductive organs. I could feel something like a presence near me. I'm lying down on the front side, turn my head to the right and see a beam of golden light right in front of my eyes, present maybe the entire time at the back of my head. This light is conscious and I feel it has eyes that I can't see staring back at me but can feel the stare.

I gaze into the light a moment longer and then put my head back on the pillow not daring to analyze it - I think it left me confused for some unknown reason.

No comments: