May 21, 2010

Fear of Wasps and The Snake

In the recent days since the summer heat has been breaking out I have had wasps come in through the open window, inducing my already crazy fear regarding wasps.

This fear of wasps goes a few years back, though I've always been afraid of these buzzing buggers my fear actually amplified when I got stung which was my fault I think. I had a really uncomfortable reaction to the sting, it is quite possible that most of it was psychological.

Anyways this morning I dreamt that several wasps were flying in through a window in unfamiliar room. Of course I panic in the same way I would if it were happening in reality. Suddenly I see a snake, I think it was white with a bit of black patches. I am suprisingly relieved by the presence of this creature. I am especially relieved when the snake begins eating the wasps.

As I did a search on these totems, I found something in relation to the snake which seemed to correlate with the dream.

Snake
The power of snake medicine is the power of creation.
It is the knowledge that all things are equal
in creation, and that those things which might
be experenced as poison can be eaten, ingested,
integrated, transmuted if one has the proper state of mind.

http://www.uc2enter.com/animalomens.html

No comments: