January 1, 2010

Resolving Guidance, Restrictions and Blockages - A New Year Resolution

Last night at 2am before falling asleep I read out loud an invocation statement from the Self Healing Handbook. The purpose of this invocation is to release any barriers or restriction that hinders guidance or limits intuition.

After closing my eyes the spontaneous movements began, arms, legs and inner movements. A gasping breathing sound was releasing from my mouth. Fell asleep and awakened at 5am, went back to bed at 7am. There was an extreme tugging at the back of my head, my brain or some part of it was being yanked out. The sensation was unbearable and holding tightly on the pillow did not help. I struggled and signalled a stop sign, my recall is hazy after this. Awoke at 11am feeling exhausted.

No comments: