June 25, 2013

Vivid Dreams and Intense Sounds

Past few days I have been having very vivid dreams and able to recall to some extent - I haven't bothered writing them down but they are related to life stuff. This morning just before I woke up there were sounds of someone banging the window or door and I sensed it was from outside the garden. This sort of stuff happened a lot about 2 years ago and during the kundalini process slowly they started to wear off. I don't think it has anything to do with the sleep direction as back then I slept head pointing north east. This is my take on what this could be: I think just before I woke up in the physical body, consciousness was hanging about somewhere external where the sounds were taking place and coming back rapidly into the body and the ears were registering the sounds. The sound was quite intense almost like it was taking with me as part of the incident. I felt last night I slept in good conditions, in a peaceful state of mind uplifted by good vibrational thoughts on things that are going well for me. Also I requested the body to awaken at a specific time so that I may practice AP. I woke up around 5:30am, was hoping it would be around 4am.

No comments: