November 25, 2010

The Kundalini Red Light and Other Lives

Had this dream but not quite a dream - a merging of another dream into this dream we call reality.

Here's what happened - I recall that I was in bed but also in another realm. There are flashing white lights and immediately I know this has to do with the Kundalini Energy. A memory comes to me and suddenly I am someone entirely different. As this different Being (not person) I am recalling the live I had lived or am currently living. The memory running in mind is of being a man, who is going through a Kundalini Awakening, as this other Being I am confirming that it is one of the finest best life lived or perhaps is still living.

I have a false awakening, it is middle of the night out in the hallway, there are two men coming up the stairs I think they're my sisters friends. Back in bed I am contemplating where I have last seen one of the two men who I seem to recognize. More lights flash - to my right at the far end of my bedroom a reddish bright orange light flashes but is almost static - static enough to get a good look at it.

I know without looking at the clock it's 6am. A few minutes later turn lamp on - just a few minutes past 6 and I am contemplating, trying to make sense of these lights and that feeling and rummaging through other living lives.

Yesterday I felt heavily depressed, there's this feeling of burden in my life and it is due to a current life circumstance - I know exactly what it is. I find myself caught in it and I don't know how to get out. Very emotional stressful time for me.

No comments: