October 4, 2007

A Holosync Induced Projection - 26th April 2007

For a few days I had been listening to Holosync audio and then had this experience.

I woke up in the morning, did some breathing exercise, affirmations and intending a projection. Nothing was happening for quite long so I gave up and let sleep take over. I then opened my eyes and was having SP. I noticed how my body was in an unnatural position but drew my attention away from it as that hinders the projection.

Soon I am going in and out of projection. I woke up thinking I won't be able to go back to sleep now - still had hours of sleep left.

I did fall back to sleep and had the most intense vibrations in my head. I thought my head was going to implode. There was a blockage feeling in my ear. Then a bong sound went off - sounded similar to the sounds in the holosync audio, in fact I remember hearing it the night before in one audio. Then a female voice said 'You and I are no longer in vibrational alignment'. This reminded of the collective consciousness 'Abraham' channeled by Esther Hicks. The voice was talking quite a lot and sounded to authorative that I just chose to ignore what she was saying. I guess I was afraid of internalizing what was said.

I went on to have an infinite number of vivid dreams.


Listening to Holosync and combining that with an astral projection method can increase your chances of projecting. Unfortunately for me I just don't have enough patience listening to it.

No comments: