October 11, 2007

5 Projections and a meeting

Woke up 5:00 am then went back to sleep by 6:00 am - I seem to be doing this a lot lately.

I projected about 5 times and had no body vibrations. Each time I projected I had mobility problems and would start projecting all over again. I'd either sink through the floors or everything would just go dark. With each try I tried moving until my last projection I would glide around my house that looked very different. There were more rooms. I entered each room, they all looked the same. These rooms were empty. I started visualizing things I would like to see in these rooms but nothing seemed to work. This would've normally left me frustrated but I didn't even attempt to project.

I gave up trying to make things appear and somehow ended up in a room full of several people. Seemed like a meeting. I can't remember much about what was discussed since it's now vague. At some point a woman walked in, she looked like she was limping. Everyone fell silent and looked up at her. She was very pretty, I thought she might be a model.

Went on having several vivid dreams.

No comments: