October 4, 2007

Out and bouts of sleep paralysis

This morning I woke up at 5:00 am did a quick breathing exercise and fell asleep at around 6:00 am. I hear my niece calling me in a soft whisper several times, I wonder why she would be calling me when she's not sleeping in my room. I begin floating 180 degrees then facing my window. I'm not trying to go out or do anything, it's just all taking place without my will power. I just flow with it by the time I try to get out of the window I don't expect anything and all is dark, like I'm in the void. Here I think about where I would like to go. I think of tropical islands but soon wake up catching my breath as though I were deprived of oxygen for hours. I imagine that's how being resuscitated feels like.

It seems niece was sleeping in the spare bed in my room. I asked her if she was calling me earlier on. She didn't. I slept in today, the whole morning. In between hours I woke up in the SP state. I estimate I was in the SP state for a total of 6 or 8 times.

No comments: