May 1, 2011

No AP Methods

I will not be using any techniques or methods for projecting other than just intending and relaxing. Relaxation is really the key to it which is exactly why early mornings the best time projecting - if I'm not too groggy I'm relaxed.

I will not be setting goals to go to specific areas, will let it occur on auto for a while until the goal setting seems necessary.

To be honest I don't know why I want to project, it's not exactly as exciting as it once was. I think what I really want is a complete understanding of reality and perhaps there's something more in APing that I have yet to discover.

Want to be committed to this AP practicing so I'm thinking I could set up 2 or 3 hours a day of practice. Want to try it out once early morning after 4am and some time in the afternoon.

Early morning after 4am
These times are peaceful and so that I wake up early, which isn't difficult as when I set intention dreams wake me up, I really need to sleep early in order to not end up groggy and falling asleep.

Afternoon after 4pm
These times vary - I can't predict when it will be noisy and quiet although in all likelihood it's gonna be noisy. Neighbours renovating their property and they do usually finish around 4 or 5 pm - for me practice at 4pm is best. I think attempting in noisy environment could be helpful - this will strengthen ability to relax and project in any situations.

No comments: