April 6, 2008

Hemi-Sync: Deeper Relaxation and Feeling Good

Last night instead of listening to track 4 - Release and Recharge I went back to track 3 - Advanced Focus 10.

After the resonant tuning exercise I became very relaxed and noticed some involuntary movements in my arms. I caught myself smiling, I don't remember putting on a smile. It was very automatic. I was feeling really good and peaceful for no apparent reason, like it was the most natural thing.

I was letting go of everything, all my thoughts were becoming silent until all I became aware of was absolutely nothing but silence. Suddenly my whole body jerked upright and I snapped back. The track I was listening to had a long way to go till the end. I figure I was in that pleasant state for about 10 mins. Also this morning I was able to recall 2 dreams I had with great detail.

Today I've been feeling intensely calm, so calm that a bus could roll over me and I would still be feeling great (I swear I'm not doing drugs). There were so many instances today that would ordinarily irritate me but I remained quite surprisingly calm - my thought process is so silent I can't hear myself think.

There was just one instance where I was thinking vigorously (I was mildly pissed off) but I heard myself and cleared the thought almost instantly without effort.

I intend to listen to 'Advanced Focus 10' a few more times before I move onto 'Release and Recharge'.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Ultimate Astral Projection Technique

The Ultimate Astral Projection Technique

jennifer presti said...

bonjour, je suis contente de ne pas etres la seule à voyager!
je t'envoie de jolies étoiles...
au plaisir
jennifer presti

Raka said...

Regarding this:
Today I've been feeling intensely calm, so calm that a bus could roll over me and I would still be feeling great (I swear I'm not doing drugs). There were so many instances today that would ordinarily irritate me but I remained quite surprisingly calm - my thought process is so silent I can't hear myself think.

Wow it's exactly what happened to me today when I listened to the Introduction session. I've actually mentioned it in my journal at http://pathofthesoul.blogspot.com/2009/03/discovery-2-introduction-to-focus-10.html
I'm glad to find validation here about how I felt!