August 4, 2010

Fear Through Mouth

Woke up at 4am and dozed off half an hour later. Eyes closed still awake but relaxed. Suddenly jolted up and breathed out for long. With this breath there was an intense fear - it was coming out with the breath. The fear pouring out of my mouth was quite shocking. The feeling subsided a few minutes later and I went back to sleep.

I am pondering what it is, starting to get a grasp of what Kundalini is doing. This is obviously that energy - the one I think of as a Being behind this. Kundalini is the force through which that Being comes through.

I have also considered the possibility of more changes taking place - things that I might not be ready for but I remain open and willing for the change to take place however painful it may be. Letting go of all resistance.

No comments: