August 7, 2010

Dreams of You and Me

I dreamt about requesting help from an african woman, she looks at me smiling says "I am you and you are me". That statement rippled through my consciousness and I completely understood her.

Later dreamt about a plant pot where several different types of weird looking plants were growing. Some large roots were on the surface, some looked mutated. I look at several large stone like seeds and wonder whether I should pull one off and germinate.

Had another very vivid dream, where it is like some kind of game. I am placing right foot above a bulb glowing switch and two doors slide open, and then I am in another room, soon the dream turns into a movie and I see one of the actor, a child who plays one of the main role. His mother is present and she looks a lot like Julia Roberts.

No comments: